1. Guests coming from both domestic and international destinations are required to present a negative RT-PCR test result taken 48 hours before check-in.
2. Fully-vaccinated and non-vaccinated guests coming from international flights will undergo their RT-PCR test on the 5th or 7th day of their stay in the hotel, respectively.
3. Other requirements, such as passport, a plane ticket copy, and booking confirmation, will also be required upon check-in as this follows the Department of Tourism’s Health and Safety Guidelines Governing the Operations of Accommodation Establishments under the New Normal.
4. A health declaration form and registration card are required to be filled out upon check-in.
5. Guests will be briefed with the hotel policies and will be given a sanitizing kit upon check-in.
6. Should there be any queries, front desk directory is given upon check-in.