7. We have placed ethyl alcohol bottles and dispensers in the most crowded areas of the hotel.
8. Seats in our restaurants, cafes, and bars are placed one meter apart. Furthermore, tables and chairs are sanitized after each use.
9. Guests are given a temporary face mask holder to put their masks in before enjoying our gourmet offerings.
10. Digital menus have also been prepared to minimize contact.
11. Aside from being regularly sanitated, all Astoria vehicles are equipped with a first-aid kit, a protective plastic barrier between the driver seat and passenger cabin, a spray bottle of 70% alcohol solution, an extra set of PPEs (face masks and disposable gloves) for guests, a trash bin dedicated for disposal of used PPEs, paper tissues, a spray bottle with diluted chlorine solution, and a sanitation rag.